JibCraneWarehouse.com is the solution to your jib crane material handling needs. We are committed to supplying quality Gorbel jib crane products with competitive prices and the quickest delivery possible.
Gorbel freestanding jib cranes are the most usable cranes offered on JibCraneWarehouse.com. They are perfect under large overhead bridge cranes and great in open areas where they can serve several work stations. They work well in outdoor applications such as loading docks and they can be used in machining and assembly operations. They can also be used together with other jib cranes to provide staged coverage.
- Completely freestanding crane.
- Capacities available from 500 to 10,000 lbs.
- Spans up to 20 feet.
- Use I-beam boom assemblies for heavier capacities and longer spans.
- You can use manual chain hoists, electric chain hoists, or wire rope hoists on these jib cranes. CM, R&M, Shaw-Box, Harrington, Budgit, Coffing and Yale hoists are just a few of the hoists that will work.
- Works well under overhead cranes.
Gorbel wall bracket jib cranes are the most cost effective at providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays.
Can be used along walls and columns of plants or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system. This Gorbel jib crane has 2 brackets that mount to a wall or building beam. The bottom bracket has a boom perpendicular to the wall with a bracket toward the end that a tie rod is attached to. This is the least expensive type of Gorbel jib crane. It takes up the most head room and exerts the most force on whatever it's mounted to. Be sure to consider this when choosing a crane.
- Capacities from 1000 to 10,000 lbs.
- Spans up to 30 feet.
- 200° rotation on primary jib boom.
- Good for moving around obstacles or swinging under obstructions.
Gorbel foundationless jib cranes are ideal when used in place of the usual heavy I-beam jib cranes. This type of Gorbel jib crane is the easiest to install of all the jibs crane designs. They are great to service circular areas. They will support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters, and chainfall hoists. Gorbel foundationless jibs can be bolted directly to existing floors without adding a footing. They feature a retaining pin through the pivot pin in order to prevent the boom from breaking loose from the assembly.
- Capacities are available from 100 to 1000 lbs.
- Spans up to 16 feet.
- Up to 360° rotation (when mounted to floor).
- Includes hoist trolley.
- Roller bearings provide for unsurpassed ease of movement.
Why Buy from
- Gorbel has the industry's best warranty.
5 years on manual and motorized cranes!
- Gorbel has the industry's best delivery.
5 day shipments available for all manually operated cranes. 2 or 3 day premium service also available.
- Gorbel jibs have multiple shipping points. Built at multiple manufacturing facilities and shipped from the closest plant to lower your freight costs and reduce product damage.
- "If it's late, we pay the freight."
Upon request we will guarantee your crane will be ready for shipment on the promised date or we pay the freight.
- Ease of installation.
These jibs and components are built and assembled with jigs and fixtures to ensure easy installation.
- Quality jib crane products.
- Competitive jib crane prices.
- Quick jib deliveries.